Elk City, OK CAR SHOW FINALIZED and UPDATED WEBSITE

  • frank redmond
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2007
      I wanted to pass this along to everyone that things have been finalized
      for the Elk City portion of the 1st Annual "Get Your Kicks On Route 66
      Hearse, Hot Rod and Classic Car Cruise". I went to Elk City, OK to
      check things out this past Thursday and was mightily IMPRESSED! I have
      also updated the schedule of events and locations, things happenning,
      etc. so please be sure to check out the website
      http://route66hearsecruise.bravehost.com for all your information.

      Be sure to get the registration forms printed and mailed in before
      September 1st also as the price will be going from $25.00 to $35.00 per
      couple as I need to have all registed participants known so we can
      order the correct amounts of t-shirts, dash plaques, awards and
      plaques. Those who register after the 1st of Septemeber will be on a
      1st come, 1st served basis at the event, but will receive their t-
      shirts and other gifts after the Cruise is over.

      Frank