George Barris The Rev Tones Alan Pezo Lenny Kuilder American Graffiti Tune In

  • K9 Kohl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      Tuesday Night May 1st we have it all George Barris part 2 , Alan
      Pezo/Predator, Lenny Kuilder/Prowler The Owner and Driver of the 55
      Chevy from the final race scene of American Graffiti Donna the Car
      Show Girl Chris Terry of The Tennessee Mud Racing Organization debut
      music from The Rev Tones and so much more. Tune in and dont miss a
      moment. And our TV Show will be debuting in Middle Tn soon so keep an
      eye open for that