Fw: 1st Annual "Get Your Kicks On Route 66 Hearse, Hot Rod & Classic Car Cruise - SCHEDULE and website!!!

  • frank redmond
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2007
      To everyone,

      I would like to apologize for any cross postings to the group!

      I am pleasd to announce that there is officially a website and SCHEDULE of some of the events and activites planned for the 1st Annual "Get Your Kicks On Route 66 Hearse, Hot Rod and Classic Car Cruise 2007"!  This is subject to change somewhat as time moves forward and we get closer to the actual Cruise Dates.

      The following link has pages with the Dates and Schedule as well as the Registration Form.  http://route66hearsecruise.bravehost.com/ - the navigation for the site is on the right hand side.

      We're working with several businesses, venues and associations involved or related to Route 66 in Oklahoma as well as the Joplin, MO Convention and Visitor's Bureau and the Oklahoma City, OK Convention and Visitor's Bureau.  Once we have secured group rates for lodging, we will update the website with the information.

      We look forward to your participation in this event!  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at my address listed below.

      Frank Redmond