Genuine Offer for all classic vehicle dealers and enthusiasts.

  • worldclassiccars
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 12:28 AM
      Genuine Offer for all classic vehicle dealers and enthusiasts.

      Hello All.

      World Classic Cars.

      Bringing the classic vehicle community together.

      Over the last year we have been working to improve our web site so
      we can offer you a better service globally, we have been advertising
      the site on a regular basis and have increased the traffic globally
      from just a few hundred visits a month to nearly 50,000 every month,
      we are now making a few more changes to increase this even more
      giving any one globally who uses the site a much higher chance to
      sell there classic vehicle or even find one.we have buyers and
      sellers listing now from all over the globe, we also have a find a
      vehicle option on the site which is the most popular feature, we are
      receiving hundreds of emails through this option every week from
      buyers looking for certain vehicles, so we need you the sellers to
      add these vehicles and connect with buyers from all over the world,
      we have added a few features to make this as smooth as possible
      including a free shipping quote on every listing and a language and
      currency converter to enable ease of use for visitors from any where
      in the world, we our selves are huge classic enthusiasts so we are
      not charging a huge fee for the services we offer, we are charging a
      very small fee only to cover the cost of building the site and
      maintaining it.

      What you will get:

      List your Vehicle in Euros Dollar's or GBP

      10 Full Colour images.

      30 Day listing

      Free relisting if it does not sell

      Free shipping Quote for buyers attached to every listing

      Free currency converter for international buyers

      Free Language translator for international buyers

      Instantly listed in seconds for global viewing

      Secure Email contact with out displaying your email address

      Link to all your listings for great option for dealers

      Monthly News Letter Keeping You updated.

      Coming soon.

      On line Forum where you can chat to other dealers and enthusiasts
      globally.

      Magazine publication giving your vehicle more viewings

      Finance options attached to every listing

      Classic Bike section

      New and used classic spares section

      Integrated on line Classic Auction

      Skype option for instant communication on every listing.

      Buy it now option through paypal

      OPTIONS FOR DEALERS .

      ADD YOUR WEB SITE BANNER FOR A VERY REASONABLE FEE.

      ADD YOUR CLASSIC EVENTS FOR FREE.

      ADD YOUR BUSINESS TO UR LINKS PAGE FOR A VERY SMALL FEE.

      We Will Be continuously working to upgrade the site to offer the
      best service and increase your chances of finding a buyer for your
      classic vehicle.

      Regards.

      World Classic Cars.

      www.worldclassiccars.net