George Barris Ashley VanDyke and More on Hot Rods N Heels Radio Tuesday Night

  • K9 Kohl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 7:16 AM
      The King of Customizers George Barris will be on the show tonight also
      Ashley Van Dyke will talk about her career and new show with Tommy
      Kendall Setup Catch the first episode Wednesday, April 18th at 8pm.
      The Director of The Movie Hot Rod Horror will also be with us and of
      course our very own Car Show Girl Donna will be here and many more
      surprises could happen also. Another great night in store for you
      starting at 10pm central time on www.radiofreenashville.org And also
      in the studio one of my new cohosts Lindsay will be on hand.