74-76 472/500

  • coronetman1965
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2007
      Can anyone tell me how the belts run on the 472/500 engine? It seems
      that I should have a two groove water pump pulley, but I only have a
      single groove pulley. Did these engines use both on different years or
      what? Wayne
    • South Shore Farms
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2007
        WAYNE:

        email me direct at ssf@... and I can shoot you a picture from my 76 eldo
        or my 73 SDV

        JOHN
        > Can anyone tell me how the belts run on the 472/500 engine? It seems
        > that I should have a two groove water pump pulley, but I only have a
        > single groove pulley. Did these engines use both on different years or
        > what? Wayne
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >

        > --
        > 1:26 PM

      • cadillac_blunt
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2007
          --- In
          Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "coronetman1965"
          <wwinters@...> wrote:

          > Can anyone tell me how the belts run on the 472/500 engine? It seems
          > that I should have a two groove water pump pulley, but I only have a
          > single groove pulley. Did these engines use both on different years or
          > what? Wayne
          yes it has 2 ring pully it depends on the model and year namely if it
          has an ac pump