1980 chevy truck engine swap

  • chevallac
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007
      Hello to all, About a year ago I swaped a 472 into my 77 SDV leaving
      the 425 on the stand well now I've got a 1980 chevy 1/2 ton with a
      beater 350 in it and a TH350 trans with both bolt patterns so what I
      need to know is, what do I need to do to swap out the 350 for the 425
      and should I change the trans to a TH400?