'83 Fleetwood engine swap

  • s_holford
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      I'm looking to replace my 4100 with a 425 or better. Just curious if
      there's any effect on the climate controls or anything else electrical
      when doing this swap. I've heard that you can't eliminate the
      computer or you lose the climate controls. Are people just leaving
      the existing wiring in place? I really hate to keep the HT4100, but
      on another note, I want everything to remain functional. Any info is
      appreciated. Thanks.