Muscle Car News magazine

  • diegomcn
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2006
      Hello everyone, we added some great wallpapers on the website and you
      can download Muscle Car news issue #2 for free. Some of the
      advertisers have some discounts if you mention us go to
      www.mcnmagazine.com

      Hope everyone has a great new year
      Diego
    • diegomcn
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2007
        Hey Guys issue 5 of muscle car news magazine is online, anybody that
        wants to preview go to www.mcnmagazine.com check out the new digital
        version we have online. Also if you have not signed up to our free
        newsletter now is the time we are giving away an oil painting for a
        1970 Plymouth RoadRunner.Draw is April 30 2007

        Any Comments let me know
        Diego