1963 390 engines for sale???

  • ne162429
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      I have 2 1963 390 engines and transmissions here (Roblin, Manitoba,
      Canada) and I don't know if they have any value to anybody,
      considering where I am. 1 is seized, but completely intact including
      carb, PS pump, tranny, starter, alternator, etc.

      The other one is freshly rebuilt, with very low miles, but the car was
      vandalized and the carb was stolen. Still turns over.

      Any ideas as to what (if anything) they are worth to anybody?

      Thanks.

      JOHN HUNTER