Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] I may be in over my head

  • frank redmond
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
      Ben,

      Congrats on the 1952 Series 62.  I'm running into a lot of folks in the same quandry about the 331 or going to something else.  Have you attempted to spin the engine over at all by hand?  If it will, you're on the road to seeing if it will actually start too.  I've got a list of procedures I will email out later this afternoon or evening.  I happened to see this email and wanted to at least touch base with you.  there is a world of options out there for you including upgrading or updating to a newer engine.

      Frank
      1953 Superior Cadillac Hearse
      1962 S&S Cadillac
      1974 Superior Cadillac Crown Sovereign