Re: 472

  • Juan Ayon
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2006
      472 out of a 79??? You sure it's not a 425, or was it a transplant?
    • michael hadley
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2006
        I spoke with my friend who helped pull the motor/trans. The rad. support emissions decal said 472. I believe the body was a 75/76. Im currently working on 2 79 trans ams. so i was mistaken on the year!

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
          That makes sense... Good luck with your projects...