472

  • bluebrd_79
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2006
      472/th400 for sale.Came from 79 deville. complete w/all accessories
      minus carb. Ran when pulled $600 obo.
    • Juan Ayon
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28, 2006
        472 out of a 79??? You sure it's not a 425, or was it a transplant?
      • michael hadley
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 29, 2006
          I spoke with my friend who helped pull the motor/trans. The rad. support emissions decal said 472. I believe the body was a 75/76. Im currently working on 2 79 trans ams. so i was mistaken on the year!

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
            That makes sense... Good luck with your projects...