Re: Moderators needed

  • Cirilian
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      I'll help out. My time is pretty limited but I am willing to help out
      a bit. Let me know what I can do.

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "Cody G.
      Carson" <uplink2jesus@...> wrote:

      > I need moderators to keep the spam down and the porn out. Any
      > volunteers?
      > Cody

    • Tom McKenna
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2006
        Cody - I can assist if you wish - I am on the computer every day when I am home, and in the winter months generally a c ouple of times a day.

        Tom

        I need moderators to keep the spam down and the porn out. Any
        volunteers?
        Cody

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.