Moderators needed

  • Cody G. Carson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      I need moderators to keep the spam down and the porn out. Any
      volunteers?
      Cody
    • Cirilian
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
        I'll help out. My time is pretty limited but I am willing to help out
        a bit. Let me know what I can do.

        --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "Cody G.
        Carson" <uplink2jesus@...> wrote:

        > I need moderators to keep the spam down and the porn out. Any
        > volunteers?
        > Cody

      • Tom McKenna
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2006
          Cody - I can assist if you wish - I am on the computer every day when I am home, and in the winter months generally a c ouple of times a day.

          Tom

          I need moderators to keep the spam down and the porn out. Any
          volunteers?
          Cody

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.