If you need USED PARTS...

  • wildcatkit52
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2002
      Hey guys, if anyone needs good used parts, their are tons of them
      down here in Arkansas. Lots of good rust free metal,glass, motors,
      wheels, chrome, trannys, etc. I have the ability to find them and
      ship them, just give me a yell and I can try to find what you need.
      I am online everyday. I also added everyone to my messenger group
      friends list...
      wildcatkit52