how much horsepower

  • ntrothunda06
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2006
      yea good day to all cadillac fans i was wondering or more likely on a
      dalima of what should i do , i have 2 1960 cadillac fleetwood andi was
      wondering if i should keep the stock motor or swap it out for a diesel
      and if i keep the stock motor how much horsepower can i get from my
      stock 390 with up to date parts
    • Richard Lopez