425 heads on 500

  • gatoracer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2002
      I'm planning to put a set of 425 heads on a 500 shortblock, and on
      the MTS board, I asked what holes would have to be drilled. One
      poster told me that he put 425 heads on his 500 wothout drilling any
      holes. He says it runs fine in 100 degree weather in Tucson traffic.
      Has anyone here done the same. I don't want to drill the block if I
      don't have to. Thanks guys.