Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] caddy 500 in a 1965 bonneville

  • frank redmond
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      basically, you're going to have some monting issues to deal with.  both the engine mounts and the transmission to engine, unless you have a Turbo 400 that is connected to that 500 Caddy and then you're going to possibly hav issues with the transmission mount.  I'd go for it either way as you're going to have one heck of a ride with that 500 under the hood

      Jacob Vogelpohl <vogey@...> wrote:
      as we speak i am about to head out the door and pick up a 1965 pontiac bonneville with a bad 421, what would it take to drop in a caddy 500 as it so happens i have a fresh one waiting for a home in my shop...