500 engine and trany for sale/gift

  • critch
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2006
      I have a 500 Caddy motor and the 425 tranny still attached to it
      available for either cheap or free if you can come get it around
      Nashville TN soon.

      I pulled it from a running '73 Eldorado with 83k miles on it. It then
      sat at my house for over a year while I tried to design a car to put it
      in. Now I bought a new house and I know I don't have room for the car I
      was going to build and the bike in the garage. So I now am giving up the
      car project.

      The engine has not been started in over a year. But it has not been
      stored on the ground. I pulled the engine by cutting the frame of the
      car, and it has been stored mounted to the front portion of the frame
      sitting up on the suspension and tires.

      I even have the full air conditioning unit pulled from the car still
      under pressure sitting in the garage.

      I need it gone quickly. First to claim it can have it free, ties can be
      broken by cash offers. BTW claiming means pick up time.
      --
      critch <yahoo@...>