Re: Cool Deal....

  • wildcatkit52
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 7, 2002
      Nice car man! Why don't you tell us about it! I would like to
      hear about what you have done under the hood myself...
      wildcatkit52
    • Cody Carson
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 8, 2002

        Juan,

        Thanks for the complement on the club. About the movie information-well, at least for now, I seem to loose credibility when I talk about about it to my fellow Cadillac engine buffs. No one wants to believe a film producer would chat on the MTS message board, or much less build a Cad club on the net. So here (on this forum), I will be reluctant to talk about that stuff. All I will say at this time, is that I'm raising funds for a film to be shot in Little Rock, and I hope to have all the money raised by August 1st so I can film in September. We can communicate directly in the chat room on that subject, or you can find me live on Yahoo Messenger as hollywood_evangelist. You can link to my web site from that profile and catch the latest info-I am trying to update my web site now as I get time.

        Cody

        >From: "ja70cad"
        >To: Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Cool Deal....
        >Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 05:31:41 -0000
        >
        >Hey Cody, it was a good idea getting this group going. Let's hope it
        >becomes an excellence resource for us Caddy guys. And girls, too.. lol
        >Just posted some pics of my car too...
        >
        >Juan Ayon
        >
        >ps. How's the movie thing working out?

      • ja70cad
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 9, 2002
          Thanks Wildcat,
          The pics show the car before I lowered it about 4". I think it looks
          even better now. I'll have to take some pics soon and post them. As
          far as the engine goes it's a 76 500 bored .040 over with 10:1
          pistons, 76cc "950" heads pocket ported, MTS #15 cam, true roller
          timing set, Pertronix Ignitor, MSD 6A ignition controller, Edelbrock
          intake, Holley Street Avenger 770 cfm, Sanderson blockhugger headers,
          2-1/2" duals with Flowmasters, and 2400 stall Edge Racing torque
          converter. Meats are 275/40/17's in the rear and 245/45/17's up
          front. Wheels are Boyds Imperials. I'll be intalling a 150 - 200 shot
          of nitrous soon too. I can't wait! Actually I have to get the motor
          back in the car first.. I broke a piston a while back and I just
          about got her buttoned back up and ready to roll... Well if there's
          anything else you want to know.......
          Juan Ayon

          --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "wildcatkit52"