60 caddy

  • munsters84
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2006
      hi im putting a 472 in a 1960 cadillac and nothing wants to line up.
      can anyone help me ive got a lot of money in this car and engine and
      dont want to stop now just because the engine wont line up.thanks
    • zenishus
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2006
        a 472 won't bolt to a 1960 transmission.try www.500cid.com .they have
        a good forum
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17, 2006
          84,

          Try asking at the sites below. Iirc, *someone* offered an adapter to
          bolt the '68 up engines to the '67 and older, but you could probably
          just use the '68 up TH400.

          Dave

          http://www.cowboyseven.us/forum/

          http://forums.500cid.com/