Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] 1992 eldorado parts

  • briantsmith@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 7 , May 26, 2006

      Hey,

      Some of us have 4.9's in our Fieros :)  A Fiero person may be looking for your 4.9 :)  Anyway, a great fellow by the name of Ed Parks (  http://www.thefierofactory.com/  ) puts lots of 4.9's in lots of Fieros so he has lots of Caddy bodies.  He is in AL, but he might have one and be able to ship?

      Brian