Introducing myself

  • xxwelderxx
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2006
      Hello everyone,

      My name is Mikey. My wife and I just purchased a 1955 Caddy Series 62.
      We are about to dive head first into this tank. A few questions we had
      were: where do we find a new wiring harness?, how do we switch from
      generator to alternator?, what are some good brake upgrades for the car?

      We arent restoring the car. It will be a daily driver for my wife. It
      has a 331 in it that runs awesome. The car will turn out to be a
      ratrod sooner or later. Any advice on the car would be great.