Re: Cadillac G-Body headers

  • kp5002002
    Message 1 of 7 , May 9, 2006
      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "Alex"
      <bigal472@...> wrote:

      > does anyone know if thier is a bolt in header available for a 472-500
      > in a g-body. I have a 85 regal with a hevy mod 521cid caddy motor,
      and
      > really need some headers. let me know thanks Alex

      Flashcraft in Arizona.
    • kp5002002
      Message 2 of 7 , May 9, 2006
        <bigal472@...> wrote:

        > does anyone know if thier is a bolt in header available for a 472-500
        > in a g-body. I have a 85 regal with a hevy mod 521cid caddy motor,
        and
        > really need some headers. let me know thanks Alex

        Flashcraft in Arizona.
      • Jacob Vogelpohl
        Message 3 of 7 , May 23, 2006

          hello i recently accuired a 1992 eldorado, its got a 4.9 that im hopin don't last long lol i want to swap it out with a 4.6 northstar, what would i all need to do that?

          also the front bumper on the car is toast the  guy i got it from smoked a cyote and busted the plastic up on the front bumper and ive called every junk yard i can find in mn and none of them have the cover, were can i find one of these? is there any aftermarket body kits by chance?

        • briantsmith@hughes.net
          Message 4 of 7 , May 26, 2006

            Hey,

            Some of us have 4.9's in our Fieros :)  A Fiero person may be looking for your 4.9 :)  Anyway, a great fellow by the name of Ed Parks (  http://www.thefierofactory.com/  ) puts lots of 4.9's in lots of Fieros so he has lots of Caddy bodies.  He is in AL, but he might have one and be able to ship?

            Brian

            Subj: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] 1992 eldorado parts