New REGIONAL Hearse and Hot Rod Group

  • frank redmond
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2006
      With the owner and moderator's permission, I'd like to announce the formation of a new REGIONAL Hearse and Hot Rod group for North Texas and Southern Oklahoma, The Texoma Hearse and Hot Rod Society.  Our goal and mission is to have active participation both in the events that we organize as well as various car shows within the region such as the Heartland Cruise and Show on Father's Day Weekend in Weatherford, OK to Vernon, Texas and Summer's Last Blast to our own State line to State line Route 66 Thru Oklahoma Cruise with several stops along the way and the tour of the National Route 66 Museum in Elk City, OK coming up late August or Mid-September of this year.

      The Texoma Hearse and Hot Rod Society are for those who think outside of the norm with their rides. Although our emphasis is on Hearses and other Professional Cars (all years), we gladly accept anyone with an American Luxo-liner or any possible vehicle that could have been used in the funeral industry (Director's Car, Family Sedan, 1st Call (Sedan Delivery or Panel Delivery) from pre-1949 (Packard, Cadillac, LaSalle, Lincoln, Ford) through the 1950’s (including chop top Mercs, Oldsmobile, Buick, Pontiac) to 1976. Whether you have a Rat Rod/Old Skool or Professionally built award-winning show car and you’re into driving and showing off your ride, this group is for you.

      We're a North Texas and Southern Oklahoma based Hearse and Hot Rod Society. Our focus is roadtrips, events, shows, camping and cruises. We believe that our rides should be driven, seen and enjoyed by their owners and the public. Why sit and hope, wishing you were out with others when you can be out doing what you wish for!

      Our focus is Texas and Oklahoma membership and events, but enthusiasts from everywhere are welcomed to join us for conversations and special club events.

      We're a proud member of The Lonestar Hearse Asscoiation.

      Stay tuned for our first event...State Line to State Line Oklahoma Route 66 Cruise!!