83 SDV - For Sale - Runs Great!

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2006
      Hi Guys,

      I am offering up my 83 SDV to the group, for parts or drive. It's in
      very good shape, all the sheet maetal is good, no rust or
      electrolosis anywhere. I am the 3rd owner and have had the car for 4
      years. It's running a 4100 and R-4 (or so I am told, I never
      confirmed that so it may be a 200). The interior is very good and
      has no rips tears or even thread bare areas. Tires are Toyo
      Spectrums that have been meticulously maintained and rotated, they
      have plenty of life left in them. There are three issues with the
      car: 1. Somehow, during my move from Oregon, I lost the title; so
      the buyer will need to file for lost title-I am the Legal and the
      Registered. 2. The A/C needs to be charged, it had a leak; I never
      over-ran it so I am suspecting that if the pump were resealed, it
      would be fine. I parked the car last April and it has been sitting
      in storage since. 3. The power antenna was broken, thank you
      vandels. Other than what maintenance would be prudent, to put it
      back on the road, it's a daily driver. I called it a possible donor
      but that would be sacriladge for this car, but that will be up to the
      buyer, I need to cash out due family emergency. I am posting pics
      under CBXSage in the photos section. The car is in Reno and with an
      oil change, the buyer should make sure the belts aren't dry and the
      A/C recharged...I would drive this car anywhere. I need cash quickly
      so I'm giving it away at $600.00. I would have filed for the title
      myself but Oregon needs 6 weeks to get it to me, my daughter is in
      danger, I don't have six weeks.

      Thanks,
      Bill