Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Re: New Hearse Organization

  • frank redmond
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2006
      Yeah, I don't mind when I see a hearse or other pro cr's drivetrain is used for something else if the vehicle wasn't salvagable when the base platform is that of Cadillac typically and the big 472/500's are readily available without having to waste another hearse for one.

      Frank

      zenishus <rkirbyn@...> wrote:
      the floor was rusted away.