Re: New Hearse Organization

  • zenishus
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2006
      i have a hearse drivetrain in my pickup.does that count?
    • frank redmond
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2006
        That's a good question.....I know a lot of hearse drivetrains get pulled from their bodies and installed into other vehicles.....I'm presuming the donor was one that wasn't too salvageable?

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 6, 2006
          the floor was rusted away.
        • frank redmond
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 6, 2006
            Yeah, I don't mind when I see a hearse or other pro cr's drivetrain is used for something else if the vehicle wasn't salvagable when the base platform is that of Cadillac typically and the big 472/500's are readily available without having to waste another hearse for one.

            Frank

            zenishus <rkirbyn@...> wrote:
            the floor was rusted away.