chat

  • rfb92345
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 15, 2002
      Where's the weekly chat at. This is the second week I've tried, but
      got nowhere.
    • Joe Oiler
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 15, 2002
        --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "rfb92345"
        <rfb92345@y...> wrote:
        > Where's the weekly chat at. This is the second week I've tried, but
        > got nowhere.

        People were having trouble with the chat that is connected with this
        board, me included.
        We've been starting a Yahoo chat room thru the main Yahoo chat site.
        I started one tonight but nobody found it.
        We had a good session last week, though.
        In the future I'll try to send a reminder with instructions on how to
        find the room.

        Thanks for trying,
        Joe
      • rfb92345