66-67 a-body exhaust: what's the easiest??

  • caig campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2002
      we're going to put a stock 500 into a '66 bucik special (skylark).
      what is the easiest form of exhaust on this body style? performance
      isn't an issue. we want the easiest, quietest exhaust possible.
      we've already got a caddy powered hot rod, this one is for comfort.
      please respond if anyone has any expirience in this area. thanks.