Re: Tire and Wheel Information needed for 1974 Cadillac

  • Tommy Pierson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2006
      Yet another 74 Superior owner here.
      5" on 5", but be careful with rims. The rims that came with the car
      are riveted, unlike regular GM rims. If you are going to put
      aftermarket rims on, make sure they can handle the weight. Your car
      will weigh about 6,600 lbs empty, so the tires should be extra load
      and rated accordingly.
      Have you looked at Coker?

      http://www.coker.com/store/customer/product.php?
      productid=17314&cat=&page=1

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "Geary"
      <ghare@...> wrote:

      > I have 2 questions regarding tires and wheels for a 1974
      Professional