Re: 472 in a 78 gmc

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2006
      Eric,

      Afaik, the rwd car pan from the 368 is same as the rwd pan from a
      425. It'll work, but the pu tube from a 368 may not work on a
      472/500. If not, you could buy a new pu tube for a '77-'79 425 rwd
      car.

      If your 368 pan is the weird eldo pan with welded sump, I have no
      idea if the pu tube will work on a 472/500.

      Dave

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "Eric