chat room

  • wildcatkit52
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2002
      The chat will take place in yahoo messenger. Go into messenger
      and click on "Chat", Then "Join Romm" will pop up.
      Under "Categories" click on the "Recreation & Sports" folder. You
      will then click on "Automotive". to the right of that you will see
      a "Yahoo Rooms" tab and a "User Rooms" tab, under "User Rooms" you
      will find the "Caddy Room"!!! If you can't find it send a message to
      me, wildcatkit52 and I will help you!