Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] 1979 coupe

  • john losano
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2006
      Thanks for the info its very useful. by the way i would really like to take look at your caddy, do you have a picture posted at a site i can visit?

      Sean Janne <caddydaddy472@...> wrote:
      www.p-s-t.com .  Also most of the late model Caprice
      and Impala SS suspension parts work for those era
      Devilles.
        My '79 SDV is getting the rear from a '96 Impala SS
      and the sway bar, and all the control arms for the
      Impala rear.  I also have the transmission crossmember
      from a 1995 Caprice 9C1 so I can fit dual exhaust.

      --- stamps1ss <stamps1ss@...> wrote:

      > I was wondering if any one can give me any leads to
      > performance
      > suspension parts for the 79 coupe I have.

      Sean Janne
      2000 STS 4.6L Northstar
      1994 Sedan Deville 4.9L
      1979 Sedan Deville 472
      Cadillac Hot Rod page
      http://members.tripod.com/~CadillacMan/79cadpage.html

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Sean Janne
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2006
        My website is listed in my signature at the bottom.
        I'm in the process of working on the car this Winter,
        so all the pics I have of it are basically stock
        chassis with the new engine in.