1979 coupe

  • stamps1ss
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2006
      I was wondering if any one can give me any leads to performance
      suspension parts for the 79 coupe I have.
    • Sean Janne
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2006
        www.p-s-t.com . Also most of the late model Caprice
        and Impala SS suspension parts work for those era
        Devilles.
        My '79 SDV is getting the rear from a '96 Impala SS
        and the sway bar, and all the control arms for the
        Impala rear. I also have the transmission crossmember
        from a 1995 Caprice 9C1 so I can fit dual exhaust.

        --- stamps1ss <stamps1ss@...> wrote:

        > I was wondering if any one can give me any leads to
        > performance
        > suspension parts for the 79 coupe I have.

        Sean Janne
        2000 STS 4.6L Northstar
        1994 Sedan Deville 4.9L
        1979 Sedan Deville 472
        Cadillac Hot Rod page
        http://members.tripod.com/~CadillacMan/79cadpage.html

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • john losano
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2006
          Thanks for the info its very useful. by the way i would really like to take look at your caddy, do you have a picture posted at a site i can visit?

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 7, 2006
            My website is listed in my signature at the bottom.
            I'm in the process of working on the car this Winter,
            so all the pics I have of it are basically stock
            chassis with the new engine in.