Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Engine Swap

  • Jacob Vogelpohl
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2006
      that should be basically a bolt in swap, alls you'll need are the frame stands from a similar year caddy (rear wheel drive of course) and then just bolt them up to your imp. and drop the beast in

      pacificislandsun <pacificislandsun@...> wrote:
      Hello,

      I have a 1968 Chevy Impala and I was wondering if I would be able to
      put in a 425 big block and transmission out of a 1979 cadillac coupe
      deville.  Any inf would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks