1968 Cdaillac Coupe Deville

  • chrlsmcd
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006
      I have a 1968 Coupe DeVille with a 472. the car has 70,000 original
      miles. i dont have time to work on the car, the body is in fair
      shape, there is a dent in the passenger side behind the rear wheel.
      the repair shop estimated the repair in the $600 range. I have
      stripped the paint the car is in gray primer. the intake is off the
      engine so it will not start. FREE to the first person who picks it up.
      Located in Wilmington DE