- i work second shift mon-thur so im not home after 2:00pm on these days. any other time would be great for me.---tomMessage 1 of 7 , Jul 7, 2002View Sourcei work second shift mon-thur so im not home after 2:00pm on these days. any
other time would be great for me.---tom
- I ll be online a lot during the week days for the next few weeks, but then I won t be around a computer very much. I m doing a lot of work online right now,Message 2 of 7 , Jul 8, 2002View Source
I'll be online a lot during the week days for the next few weeks, but then I won't be around a computer very much. I'm doing a lot of work online right now, and so I won't be able to come to the chat room very much, however, you can e-mail me if you want to invite me to a specific chat and I will do my best to be there. I get tons of phone calls that knock me off line, and plenty of interruptions during that time as well. I have a lot I'd like to talk about and would like to share some about my projects too-I don't have a scanner and can't find the time to go get the pics uploaded. My Cad projects are: ['70 Eldorado (my first car- in storage last 15 yrs.)] ['82 Eldorado w/ 472 (uses stock computer-has TBI-but motor now knocks)] ['72 Fast back Mustang w/ 500 (stock motor at present-unfinished-car in storage w/ rusted out trunk and bad gas tank)] Also I have a whole list of planned Cad projects-some are cool, some are strange, but all have to wait on money and time. Sound familiar? Ha, ha. When I get the time that I never seem to have, I'll share some of the data about the swap process in the '82 Eldo and the 'stang as posted messages so the information won't disappear in the chat room. By the way, thanks for joining the club, and please help me keep it advertised to people-but let's not plug it so much on Al's message board that he kicks me off of it. I hope he likes the club abd would put a link to it on his site, but I don't see that happening since others can advertise here as well. I built this club for everyone. Let's use it to further the motor sport that we love.
Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: Click Here
- Where s the weekly chat at. This is the second week I ve tried, but got nowhere.Message 3 of 7 , Sep 15, 2002View SourceWhere's the weekly chat at. This is the second week I've tried, but
- ... People were having trouble with the chat that is connected with this board, me included. We ve been starting a Yahoo chat room thru the main Yahoo chatMessage 4 of 7 , Sep 15, 2002View Source--- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "rfb92345"
> Where's the weekly chat at. This is the second week I've tried, butPeople were having trouble with the chat that is connected with this
> got nowhere.
board, me included.
We've been starting a Yahoo chat room thru the main Yahoo chat site.
I started one tonight but nobody found it.
We had a good session last week, though.
In the future I'll try to send a reminder with instructions on how to
find the room.
Thanks for trying,
- Where the hell is the chat?Message 5 of 7 , Sep 22, 2002View SourceWhere the hell is the chat?