intermitent headlights

  • bluebrd_79
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2006
      anybody ever have problems with headlights turning off and on,on a 82
      coupe de ville with twilight? Mainly on bumps and u turns. i checked
      the switch and its good.No pinched wires
    • zenishus
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2006
        you have a wire grounding out somewhere.
      • michael hadley
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2006
          thanks, my friend is a GM tech and he is trying to get the wiring diagram before we get into it. I know the switch is disco so im hoping thats all it is.

          http://mail.yahoo.com