SOUTH FLORIDA CADILLAC MEET-UP

  • LLOYD KUSHNER
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2006
      There will be a Cadillac Meet Up on Sunday March 5th at BayView
      Cadillac. The Dealership is located at 1240 North Federal Highway,
      Fort Lauderdale FL. 33304.
      www.cadillacmerchandise.com and Bayview Cadillac will be the co-
      sponsors for the event.

      We are looking for all those that want to help put the event together.
      Member: The event will host classic and current year models. Besides
      having fun and getting together, the goal will be to raise funds
      (raffles for prizes and a small gate fee) from the event for a
      charity. Any suggestions as to the charity - would be most welcome. I
      am looking to get other automotive and Cadillac vendors involved in
      the event.

      Please let us know if you can attend!!!!
      Thanks,
      Lloyd
      info@...