NO MORE TH-325 QUESTIONS.

  • theoldsarge2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      I just found the MTS message board. I think that was where I should have been all along. So I am now going to leave this group, and post future questions there. I could be back here eventually, but I think my questions would be more appropriate posted there than here. I want to thank everyone here for your assistance. You were the best source of info I have had in a long, long time.
      And, if I hadn't come here, I may never have found the MTS message board.
      Thanks again.

      Later
      Theo