Finding cam blanks for a 4.9

  • mrthomasbinford
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2006
      I'm building a 4.9 to power a Fiero. I can not find anyone in the cam
      bizz who has any blanks to make special grinds on. I have a 91 Eldo
      struck by lightning that killed the Bose radio and whacked the
      computers. What other damage to the wiring is still unknown. The
      insurance totalled the Eldo. A hot red with black leather and only
      106,000K. The body is as perfect as new, having never been wrecked or
      had any paint work and still looks great. If anyone is looking for
      parts other than the 4.9 and automatic I've got them. If anyone knows
      where to get blank cams, or knows of a cam company that can get blanks
      I'm looking.
    • markfloyd56
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2006
        Not sure about those cam blanks but I'm lookong for a place to buy a
        cam for a 1992 Sedan DeVille.

        Mark

        --- In
        Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "mrthomasbinford"

      • william.lucke@highspeedlink.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2006
          I don't think blanks exist, but Delta does regrinds.
          www.fieroaddiction.com

          Will