I'm a new member

  • Steve Lewis
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2005
      I just joined, and I'm building a 1979 Coupe de Ville Drag Car.
    • Sean Janne
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2005
        That sounds awesome! Any pics of it? What are you
        doing to it?
        I have a '79 Sedan Deville that I have put a modified
        472 in, and am now installing a 3.08 posi rear from a
        '96 Impala SS.

        --- Steve Lewis <lewisracing13@...> wrote:

        > I just joined, and I'm building a 1979 Coupe de
        > Ville Drag Car.

        Sean Janne
        2000 STS 4.6L Northstar
        1994 Sedan Deville 4.9L