Cadillac G-Body headers

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 17, 2005
      does anyone know if thier is a bolt in header available for a 472-500
      in a g-body. I have a 85 regal with a hevy mod 521cid caddy motor, and
      really need some headers. let me know thanks Alex
    • Michael Stabile
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 17, 2005
        Ive Got Heads From 472. They May Need To Be
        Milled/rebuilt
        --- Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com
        <bigal472@...> wrote:
        > does anyone know if thier is a bolt in header
        available for a 472-500
        > in a g-body. I have a 85 regal with a hevy mod
        521cid caddy motor, and
        > really need some headers. let me know thanks Alex

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • johnson kevin
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 17, 2005
          flashcraft in arizona.

          Alex <bigal472@...> wrote:
          does anyone know if thier is a bolt in header available for a 472-500
          in a g-body. I have a 85 regal with a hevy mod 521cid caddy motor, and
          really need some headers. let me know thanks Alex

          Cadillac mortgageCadillac extended warrantyCadillac loan
          Cadillac car coverCadillac car dealerCadillac

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • kp5002002
          Message 4 of 7 , May 9 6:41 PM
            --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "Alex"
            <bigal472@...> wrote:

            > does anyone know if thier is a bolt in header available for a 472-500
            > in a g-body. I have a 85 regal with a hevy mod 521cid caddy motor,
            and
            > really need some headers. let me know thanks Alex

            Flashcraft in Arizona.
          • kp5002002
            Message 5 of 7 , May 9 6:42 PM
              <bigal472@...> wrote:

              > does anyone know if thier is a bolt in header available for a 472-500
              > in a g-body. I have a 85 regal with a hevy mod 521cid caddy motor,
              and
              > really need some headers. let me know thanks Alex

              Flashcraft in Arizona.
            • Jacob Vogelpohl
              Message 6 of 7 , May 23 11:50 AM

                hello i recently accuired a 1992 eldorado, its got a 4.9 that im hopin don't last long lol i want to swap it out with a 4.6 northstar, what would i all need to do that?

                also the front bumper on the car is toast the  guy i got it from smoked a cyote and busted the plastic up on the front bumper and ive called every junk yard i can find in mn and none of them have the cover, were can i find one of these? is there any aftermarket body kits by chance?

              • briantsmith@hughes.net
                Message 7 of 7 , May 26 6:47 PM

                  Hey,

                  Some of us have 4.9's in our Fieros :)  A Fiero person may be looking for your 4.9 :)  Anyway, a great fellow by the name of Ed Parks (  http://www.thefierofactory.com/  ) puts lots of 4.9's in lots of Fieros so he has lots of Caddy bodies.  He is in AL, but he might have one and be able to ship?

                  Brian

                  Subj: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] 1992 eldorado parts