Re: caddy in truck

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2005
      jgrh64,

      The "universal" mount kits sold by various vendors aren't wirth the
      money, imo. Just use rubber mounts from the engine, and fab whatever
      you need to go to the frame.

      The special pilot bushing is sold by various vendors for $20 or so.
      The stick flywheel is $300 or so. [ouch] You can use a bop bell, as
      long as it has the cut-out for the starter on the proper side. You
      can use a $50 adapter and use a checy bell [and starter]. Now, you
      see why most guys run a TH400.

      E-mail me if you want some good hot-rod caddy links.
      Dave