Fwd: Your current or dream car is a 1:18 scale diecast model

  • Greg Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2005
      Custom Diecasts <sales@...> wrote:
      Greetings From Custom Diecasts
      "Your current or dream car is a 1:18 scale diecast model"

      First to get the holiday season started we are running
      a limited time special of
      up to 15% off labor for new clients and
      up to 20% off labor for returning clients.
      Offer ends Nov 20th.

      In preparation for the holiday season,
      Custom Diecasts has made a few changes.

      Our homepage as been given a slightly new setup,
      as well as our quote request form.
      All in attempt to make navigation easier for users.
      We have also started a Yahoo Group.
      Visit Yahoo Groups and search for custom_diecasts

      Visit us today to make
      your current or dream car in a 1:18 scale model a reality

      </< div>