custom 1/18 scale diecast model Cadillacs

  • mystichrome_04
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2005
      Hello,
      I just wanted to take a moment and let everyone know about a really
      cool site I found for automotive enthusiasts – ESPCIALLY CADILLAC
      enthusiasts. Its called Custom Diecasts, and they are a company
      dedicated to the customization of 1/18 scale diecast model cars and
      trucks. They also have a yahoo group Custom_Diecasts that they are
      still getting off the ground but what they can do and what they offer
      is really amazing. They did a diecast of my 2004 Cadillac DTS and it
      is amazing now I can look at my Cadillac all day long on my desk.
      It's a great way to get your current or dream car in a 1/18 scale
      diecast model. They offer FREE price quotes too, so take a look at
      them at www.custom-diecasts.com
    • mystichrome_04
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2005
        They are currently running a 20% off labor sale.