Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Digest Number 702

  • Gil McDavis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2005
      Hello,
      i need a 472 engine and tranny for a 1969 eldo, can anyone help?
      thanks

      gil

      Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor 1few years ago from a fellow in Minnesota, and he was driving such a beast.
      It was a real clean looking installation, and as I recall, he said it was
      pretty straightforward - I know the engine looked right at home in the
      engine bay, and as I recall, he had driven it for some time and liked the
      set-up. Wish I still had his email address and I would contact him for you,
      as I am certain he would be more than happy to walk you through it. He
      lived in a suburb of St. Paul, north of interstate 94 and east of 694, so
      if anyone on the list is from the Minneapolis area, and familiar with that
      area, he might ring a bell with them and they may be able to put you in
      touch. At the time I was there, he was putting a V-8 into a Morris Minor
      Coupe. I know I have his information around here someplace, and if I can
      locate it, I will forward it on to him to have him contact you, but in the
      meantime, hopefuly someone from up in that area could help you.

      Tom McKenna

      Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 06:56:56 -0000
      From: "carbearca"
      Subject: Re: Cad 472/500 into 1965 Chevy Pickup Has anyone done this

      Theres no clearance trouble a friend put a 500 in a 68 chevy p/u
      worked out great...dont remeber about pan i'll ask if its rear sump
      make mounts and drop it in i have one myself in a 65 pontiac ventura
      email me at rsp63@... if you have questions --- In
      Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "Rich Young"

      Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "kitdotjul"

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/