Parting '70 Sedan deVille

  • Pollorey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2002
      Free misc. parts from '70 Sedan deVille. Pay for my time at $20/hr for
      removal of parts and shipping or you pick up. I am keeping the engine,
      tranny, driveshaft, radiator. I have grille, rear bumper guards, headlight
      assys and radio on ebay. Body is rough. Interior is in VG condition.
      Power windows are OK. Seats are tan leather and are in remarkable
      condition. Muffler is new. Ask for parts you might need.
      Need to dispose of soon....1-2 weeks.

      Phil